Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Favorites...

So my sister Tracy does "Thankful Thursdays" on her blog.  I was chatting with her last night and decided it is something I would like to do, but it was too late for me to start last night (Ry-guy was sleeping and I try to get as much sleep while he is sleeping as I can).  So for this week, I am doing Favorite Friday! Here are a "few of my favorite things" (Feel free to sing to yourself as you say it)
1. My Son- this will be on all my "favorite things" posts so I will be specific for each one... this week, his BLUE eyes.

.

2.  Laying in bed and listening to the rain- too bad it is 103 degrees here today.

3.  When J-Lo makes me dinner- I'll be honest- he does ALL the cooking... I am a lucky girl!

4. My family- they rock, every single one of them! I need to do a post on these amazing people. Read about my dad specifically in one of my earlier blogs.

5. Corn on the cob... I swear I could eat 100 ears of it! 

6. New shoes- they make any outfit feel cuter...

7. Doing laundry- nope, I don't need my head examined, I really do love it!  It could be my AWESOME washer and dryer too... 

8. White Mochas- I like them from anywhere, but It's A Grind's are the best!

9. Hawaii- so many good memories there.


10. A hot bath with candles lit around the tub.

What are some of your favorite things?  Do we share any favorite things?
Happy Friday everyone! 

9 comments:

  1. Ry-Guy is my favorite thing. In the world. And laying in bed listening to the rain. Maybe we should move to seattle! :) Good Post, Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, that little man of yours is so darn cute!! I can't believe how he has already grown! Does he smile a lot? Are his eyes blue like yours or Jason's? Thanks so much for trying to come by today. I was so sorry to miss you but hope to see you soon, Love Aunt Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on 2, 4, 5, 6 & 10. Laundry is not a fav but it does rank above doing the dishes ~ I hate dishes but like cooking. In our house whomever cooks, the other one cleans up so most nights I leave the mess to my man ~ Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, he has super blue eyes!! He definitely looks like a great mix of you and Jason. I am so jealous about your washer/dryer...that is going to be my FIRST purchase when we buy a house! Great things to be favorites/thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on #1 for sure! These blue eyed babies are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Ry-Guy has the most Beautiful Blue Eyes I've seen, they're dazzling gems! I luv to lay in bed and listen to the rain as well and if I had a washer/dryer like yours I would enjoy doing laundry! p.s. I do the candles and hot bath thingy too but I also hula hoop to the B-52's, sounds crazy I know but it's fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I'll do a favorite thing post, we'll see. But just to tease you . ..
    1) Rowan, of course.
    2) Iced grande vanilla lattes
    3) cooking/baking
    4) 75 degree days

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I love Hawaii and I agree, warm laundry is the best. I love folding clothes and putting on a great movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love doing laundry...I thought I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete