Sunday, July 5, 2009

Family Vacation Fun!

We took our first overnight trip with little Ry-Guy this last week.  It was beautiful weather in Monterey & Carmel- not 108 degrees like it was at home.  Ry-guy is an excellent traveller, although I must say that we have to bring everything short of the kitchen sink for the little guy!  I say better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.  


Family photo- maybe next time minus the sun!

The entire family was able to make the trip.   Everyone enjoyed each other's company and Ry-guy was able to hang out with some of his favorite people.  We hiked on the rocks and looked in the tide pools.  You should have seen Tracy, Julie and me... we were like little kids when we found all of the starfish and sea anemones.  Mom and I walked on the beach up and back and saw a ton of dolphins... I so enjoy their company and feel so fortunate to have each of them in my life.  


Ry-guy snoozing with Auntie Juju  


Our favorite men making breakfast

J-Lo and I also shared our anniversary in Monterey.  It was perfect because it is one of our favorite places.  We went to the Chart House for dinner and when we got our bill, the waitress said Ry-guy had taken care of the bill with a gift card.  Can you believe it? A two month old paid our bill!  I think he might have been helped out by some special grandparents I know... 


J-Lo and I on our anniversary

Family vacations are some of the best memories I have and I enjoy continuing to make them with our new additions to the family!


My favorite girls!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this looks so fun! you guys have such a great family :)

    i love when i'm surrounded by people that i love so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice vacation ~ love the shots and a nice touch with Ry-Guy picking up the tab for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A keepsake of beautiful, everlasting memories that will always be heartfelt!!! ~ Such a Blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of your little guy with his aunt is so precious... Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete