Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursdays


Yeah! I am actually making "Thankful Thursdays" on THURSDAY! 
(Imagine that!)

1.  My happy, healthy and sleeping through the night son Ry-guy
2.  My incredible babysitter -my Dad (he's the best!)
3.  J-Lo- he sends me messages throughout the day while he is at work and they make me feel so special.
4.  My job.  I started back to work this week- I won't lie, it was hard but in this economy I am glad I not only have a job, but one I love.
5.  The people I work with- they help make the job so wonderful.
6. My sisters- I feel so lucky to have them to talk to about anything.
7. My mom- she is so sweet... she went shopping yesterday and found a dress for me to wear to 
8. my cousin Anna's wedding this weekend (I can't wait, she will be incredible!)
9. My health
10. Sore muscles- it means I had time to workout and my muscles are getting toned! 

5 comments:

  1. Its good to be thankful... GO kel... another list! :) ON a thursday, too! :) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelly! Can't wait to see you at the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list!!! so many things to be thankful for :)

    i'm gad you're enjoying your time back at work! and you're so lucky that ry gets to spend some quality time with grandpa while your'e there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post. It does help to be thankful for what you have instead of being grumpy for what you don't have. Now I can't wait to see the wedding pics! It is nice to have great sisters! Atleast that is what I keep telling my girls!

    ReplyDelete