Thursday, June 18, 2009

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

     I talked myself out of the iphone - it took me a long time to decide I didn't need one with being at a computer all day at work and having fast internet at home.  Not to mention, having a new little guy means no trips to uncharted territory (no need for GPS).  Maybe i'll get one someday, but not now.  So no iphone means I allowed my sister Tracy to convince me... it's time to start a blog.  
     From me to you... i'll share my experiences - all of them from being a new mom, a wife of almost two years, and a high school counselor.  I live a blessed life, and I am hoping to meet other new moms, find fun ideas and share exciting times with my little Ry guy.  
  
My Little Ry Guy
My husband - lets call him "J-Lo"

12 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Hi Kel! Happy to see you joining us in blog land. Ry is AMAZINGLY ADORABLE. <3

    --Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly!! I was so excited to see you've started a blog! Can't wait to see what great things you post. Little Ry is getting so big. I can't wait to meet him :)

    xoxo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogger world! Just wanted to stop by and say hi...your little guy is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your precious little one is such a sweetie. You will love blogging. I seriously don't remember what I did before.

    Oh and I want an iphone too, but my husband says no for now. They are just too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Kelly!

    Looking forward to reading up on the growth of "J-Lo Jr"!!!

    I'm not a 'new' Mom but I do talk quite bit about my two kidlets on my blog - that and just everyday life. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the world of bloggers - love your first post. Ry is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your blog ~ fab photos!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Kel! So glad you started a blog! I can't believe how big Ry Guy is getting! We have to hang out again soon. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to blogland! I look forward to future posts and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You solely are Blessed and so are we for having a new blogger on board - Welcome aboard !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome! Your baby is gorgeous!

    FM~FP~AF

    ReplyDelete